We have moved on to Round 2 of the tourney and by 10 p.m. Central time tomorrow night we will be down to the Sweet Sixteen. Voting will be the same as round 1: vote on whatever metric you determine and vote by 10 p.m. the day the match-ups are posted. Starting with this round you won’t be able to see the results until they are announced the next day to keep a little tension. Saturday, I will post the updated brackets which will show the Sweet Sixteen.
Alright folks, the games have begun. Here is how it goes. Listed below are the match-ups, above the polls (where you vote) will be the matchup with links to information on the contestants. There are no guidelines for voting. You vote based on whatever qualifications you determine. Voting will be closed at 10 p.m. central time the day of the matchup (official results) and the results will be listed on the next post that has the next matchup voting. So without further delay here are the “official” Northwestern Bracket results and the polls for the Duke Div Bracket.
Northwestern Bracket Results:
(1) John Calvin defeated (16) Bruce A. Ware: 19-2
(9) St.Basil the Great defeated (8) Shane Claiborne: 11-8
(5) Pope John Paul II defeated (12) Doug Pagitt: 15-6
(4) Rob Bell defeated (13) Paul Tillich: 14-6
(6) Dietrich Bonhoeffer defeated (11) Beth Moore: 20-0
(14) Greg Boyd defeated (3) John Piper: 12-6
(10) St. Anselm defeated (7) Walter Bruegemann: 14-6
(2) Thomas Aquinas defeated (15) Jurgen Moltmann: 16-5